Instructor Methodology I
Psychomotor Teaching Demonstration #1
1. Topic: Select a Psychomotor Lesson Plan from the Firefighter One Curriculum provided in class from the instructor.
2. Assignment: Change the first page of the information from "Behavior Objectives" to now include "Terminal Learning Objective" and "Enabling Learning Objective".
3. Presentation: Prepare to give a 4-5 minute presentation that focuses on providing the topic, Time Frame, Authority, Terminal and Enabling Objectives and a strong Motivational Introduction or "Preparation".
This is usually the third day (afternoon) of the course.
Psychomotor Teaching Demonstration #2
1. Topic: You are to choose a topic of your choice (Approved by the instructor) and prepare a 10 min presentation focus on the new psychomotor lesson plan following the 4 step method of instruction.
2. Presentation: The presentation must include two forms of audio visual aids, PowerPoint or keynote are options and one other audio visual aid of your choice.
3. Dress: You may dress in clothing appropriate for the lesson, a suit or your uniform.
This assignment is usually completed day four and five of the course.
Make sure to bring (3) copies of your lesson plan.
NOTE: Under Construction Do NOT Reference until Updates Complete